Indeed, Bangkok is much better than Kuala Lumpur. From the airport to the city center by taxi is enough to gives me the excellent first impression. Here is some example:-
1) The car used by Bangkok is Toyota while KL is Proton.
2) The Bangkok's 7-11 is much more compact and versatile than KL. I started to like to shop at there.
3) Their shopping center offer more choices than KL.
4) Their products is damn cheap. One pair of slipper only 35Baht (~RM3.50)
5) Their people is very friendly. One of the shop assistant at Siam Paragon brought me to the payment counter when I can't find it. The McD's staff says thank you with much sincere.
I don't know what else I can say. Maybe is true that the moon at other sides is brighter.