Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Starting to like Bangkok

Indeed, Bangkok is much better than Kuala Lumpur. From the airport to the city center by taxi is enough to gives me the excellent first impression. Here is some example:-

1) The car used by Bangkok is Toyota while KL is Proton.
2) The Bangkok's 7-11 is much more compact and versatile than KL. I started to like to shop at there.
3) Their shopping center offer more choices than KL.
4) Their products is damn cheap. One pair of slipper only 35Baht (~RM3.50)
5) Their people is very friendly. One of the shop assistant at Siam Paragon brought me to the payment counter when I can't find it. The McD's staff says thank you with much sincere.

I don't know what else I can say. Maybe is true that the moon at other sides is brighter.

2 comments:

Ms Hehe Ann San said...

ahaa. you had fall in love with the foreign country altho just went for 2 or 3 days. imagine that time my 1month stay at the winter place. agii syok weh :) have fun xoxo

ahw@h said...

When were you be there?
Show your photos, please...

I managed to travel to hatyai and singapore last holiday - end of Dec.